30k + Bonus (25 days holiday, Pension, life Assurance)
Trakm8 holdings group PLC is a market leader in the fast growing vehicle telematics market sector. Based in Coleshill and other UK locations but with a global marketplace Trakm8 is well placed to take advantage of current market opportunities. Increased fuel costs, reduction in operating costs and numerous employment laws such as Duty of Care are all driving increased interest in our products and services. Due to rapid growth we are now looking for an Account Manager to join our business.
- Manage Trakm8's current and future Key Corporate Accounts through face to face and office based engagement
- Identify areas for strategic growth within these account
- Provide support during new account on-boarding and current account expansion rollouts.
- Ensure that Trakm8 are invited to participate in all new tenders associated with Key Corporate Accounts and their partners.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the Telematics market, emerging technologies, and communicate the findings to senior management and relevant departments.
- Develop strong interdepartmental relationships.
- Adherence to Trakm8 corporate values and HR policies
- A minimum of 3 years Account Management experience
- Technical Sales background preferable
- Extensive exposure to C-Level and senior management
- Excellent presentation & questioning / listening skills C-Level experience & senior manager
- Documented success developing large accounts values in excess of £1m
- Documented ability to exceed sales targets consistently
- Excellent pipeline management & forecasting
- Strong understand of project management
- Ability to sell complex solution
- Target Driven
- Willingness to travel
Ideal candidates will have previous background as an Internal Account Manager, Key Account Manager or Account Manager within a technical environment.
- Account Managment
- Key Account Managment
- Corporate Account Managment
- Internal Account Managment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job