Have you an instinct for sales, a commitment to client care and a flair for developing relationships and business? Globe Business Media Group is looking for an exceptional account manager to join our innovative, fast-growing business. The successful candidate will join the International Legal Division at our offices in London’s vibrant Borough Market and will work on our flagship brands: Lexology and the International Law Office (ILO).
With two to three years of account management experience, you will have a solid track record of sales and client management performance, exceptional rapport building, negotiation and communication skills, and familiarity with a CRM system. You will also have an aptitude for working to targets and deadlines and devising personal strategies to hit and exceed them.
Lexology and ILO collaborate with over 700 of the world's leading law firms to deliver tailored insights and analysis to the desktops of over 300,000 senior business professionals worldwide on a daily basis. With an archive of over 600,000 articles in more than 30 languages, covering 50 work areas, we are the market-leading free intelligence platform for the global legal profession.
- Renewing existing clients across all allocated products and territories in the International Legal Division.
- Developing and executing sales plans for products and territories to meet your sales targets.
- Increasing renewal rates by value and volume.
- Working with our client services team across the client relationship lifecycle to ensure that each client receives the optimum level of service.
- Monitoring client purchases and identifying opportunities for upselling.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of key markets.
About Globe Business Media Group
We are a leading provider of business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets.
Through our market-leading insight, we inform and connect a highly engaged community of over 350,000 legal and intellectual property professionals worldwide.
With offices in three continents and over 150 dedicated staff, we produce high-quality subscription products, intuitive platforms and engaging events for our international client base.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Account Management Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job