Our client, a technology distributor specialising within innovative technologies are looking for an Account Manager to join their highly experienced team. This position will involve selling in to their SMB customers.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and team orientated company that offers a great work and life balance in this expanding market.
Working in conjunction with the Sales Team Leader, the main purpose of this role is to;
- Produce accurate forecasting and reporting to the Sales Team Leader.
- Hit and exceed monthly/quarterly gross profit targets achieving high performance standards in order to develop and maintain a strong pipeline and conversion of closure.
- Smartly negotiate prices and discounts with customers and vendors respectively to ensure maximum margin.
- Maintain customer and supplier relationships.
- Produce quotations and proposals for full solutions in line with customers’ requirements.
- Attend events and shows including marketing activities and regular product training.
- Maintenance of CRM system including data cleansing.
- Advocate their technical services, support and consultancy as well as services from external partners and suppliers.
- Experience of working within a B2B selling environment.
- 1-2 years’ experience of selling within a complex solution-selling environment.
- Full driving license.
- Ideally degree educated and excellent communications skills both written and Verbal.
- Demonstrate an on-going interest to learn about IT Security and Mobility Solutions.
9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
£23,000-26,000 | Generous uncapped commission structure
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above-mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job