Our client is the voice of the UK’s world leading insurance and long-term savings industry. A productive, inclusive and thriving sector, they are an industry that provides peace of mind to households and businesses across the UK and powers the growth of local and regional economies by enabling trade, risk taking, investment and innovation.
Position: Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £35 - 40k basic, plus OTE.
About the role:
Based in the heart of the insurance district of the City, they’re looking for a talented Account Manager to lead the their Associate Membership acquisition and retention activities.
You’ll work autonomously to find leads and bring on new business, as well as helping existing members get the most value from their relationship with the Company. The role will be your own and you’ll have scope to shape how you’d like to.
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Head of Member Relations, Partnerships and Events, you’ll be sitting in a team of five. Much of the team’s focus is on events so, supported by an intern, you’ll be the lead on Associate Membership for the organisation.
- Support the Assistant Director, Head of Member Relations, Partners and Events to develop and deliver key initiatives under the company strategy on commercial activities
- Drive the recruitment of new membership and lead the Associate Membership acquisition activities, including research and analysis of potential prospects
- Meet their Associate Membership targets on acquisition and retention by proactively generating and following up on leads
- Secure meetings with prospective Associate Member organisations, presenting the company value proposition in the most advantageous way
- Identify and generate new commercial income for them through a number of avenues, with a particular focus on securing and managing effective commercial relationships
- Project manage the Associate Membership programme to ensure delivery of the activities, working across the teams
- Sale of appropriate statistics and data packages
- Produce and distribute the Associate Member newsletter
- Support the events team by promoting the compay Events and Conference ticket sales to non-member organisations and individuals
- Role based in London, with nationwide travel possible
- Demonstrable business to business sales experience within a professional organisation
- Strong negotiation skills and results orientated to execute delivery of successful outcomes
- Strong client facing and presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Experience of researching using various tools including Google and LinkedIn and any other means of gaining insight into prospective leads
- Strong numerical and IT literacy. Experience of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and CRM or another cloud-based system
- Advertising / marketing skills would be advantageous
You may have experience of the following: Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Relationship Management, etc
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job