Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + 40% bonus OTE
Location: London (Covent Garden), United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Full-time
Industry: Media / Publishing
Incisive Media is an entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media. Working in our two core markets, financial services and technology, we provide analyst-grade insight, business intelligence and access to specialist networks of business professionals around the globe.
What you will be doing:
The CRN brand is the undisputed number one channel brand in the UK and our Channelnomics brands have a growing channel presence in both EMEA and the US, creating a truly global channel offering.
The Account Manager will be responsible for selling multiplatform solutions (print, online, lead gen, events, webinars, research) across ChannelnomicsEMEA and CRN UK and driving the brands' European presence forward. The role will predominantly be selling advertising solutions and marketing services to the UK and EMEA vendors, both via phone and face to face and will include generating new business but there will also be some existing accounts that the successful candidate can grow. In addition, being part of a global sales team, the Account Manager will learn to sell the full scope of the channel business including our US business, making the role a great opportunity for the right person to develop their career. In a competitive marketplace, the Account Manager will be responsible for delivering new revenue from a wide variety of clients, so needs to be driven, ambitious and confident of making their mark! This role is at the forefront of Incisive Media’s growth and will be an extremely challenging but rewarding role with an opportunity for the right candidate to really make a name for themselves!
As an Account Manager, you will be expected to:
- take responsibility for maximising your own sales results in conjunction with your managers
- use your own sales skills to sell to and increase revenue and market share from multiple accounts. These accounts will vary in size, and you will be responsible for across all platforms
- have a thorough knowledge of all your competitors activity and keep competitor information to hand
- book and attend 12 face to face client meetings per month
- when in the office, make 40 calls a day, 20 effective and you will be expected to speak to more than one contact in each of your clients
- adhere to guidelines established by sales management with regards to yield, value added sales and discounting
- undertake presentations to all your clients regularly and maintain a visit level
As well as:
- setting high standards of work and behaviour on the team
- demonstrating an understanding of every working aspect of your job and its business. This is particularly relevant for prospect lists, funnel data, and yield analysis, production, and bad debt
- providing accurate forecasting to your manager
- ensuring effective credit controlling of all revenue; all order confirmations and clean disputes ledger
- keeping your manager and, where necessary, members of your team, informed of all information relevant to the job. E.g. state of the market, issue awareness, competitive activity, your progress against targets, your market share, problems accounts, yield analysis, and to do this on all books in your portfolio.
- refreshing your client base with your manager quarterly, and to move on dead business
What we value:
- are a confident, dynamic individual who wants to take the next step in their career
- are target driven both on a personal and team level
- can work autonomously (when required) and responsible to manage their patch of accounts and business.
- able to also work closely with more senior members of the team in order to develop knowledge and experience.
- can show commitment to the role, the team and the brand
- have ambition to develop their career within the brands and Incisive Media
then we would like to speak to you!
How to apply:
Are you keen to join the Incisive Family? Click on 'I'mInterested' to start your journey.
If this isn't the right job for you then perhaps you have a friend who might be suitable? Click on 'Refer a friend' to recommend someone.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
What you can expect from us:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people in Media, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career at Incisive Media, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s Covent Garden, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
We also offer a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (increasing to 30 days)
- Group personal pension plan
- Health Cash Plan (company paid)
- Life assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate gym membership
- Retail discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- IM Foundation - staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others
Plus a number of salary sacrifice benefits including cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments and many more!
- Delivering Results
- Tenacious Work Ethic
- Client Presentation
- revenue driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job