They've been around for a long time and are still one of the top creative agencies out there. They have the talent the ideas and the ability to adapt to the fast evolving marketing landscape we have today. With a strong team of 100 people they are based in Farringdon, Shoreditch and are looking to grow some of their divisions in the agency. Their main accounts go from strength to strength every year and they keep wining some really exciting and ground breaking projects along the way!
They cover the full - channel mix with a big focus around, digital. Other areas they are passionate about are engaging social campaigns, implementing effective eCRM/ecommerce or in store activations.
- This is an cracking opportunity for a savvy and established Account Manager
- Working across one of the most recognised consumer electronic brands in the world!
- Expected to support on going client management, managing print, POS, eCRM and event briefs
- Management experience
- 2-3 years client services experience
- Integrated experience ; digital, shopper/retail and eCRM
- Experience in preparing and presenting
- Finance and managing budgets
You will be expected to come in and manage a team of 2 (AE's and Interns) and work with the AD and senior team on this account. You've got to be a team player and have the skills to work across numerous accounts whilst balancing large volumes of work. It's a fantastic working culture with a real edgy and fun vibe. They work hard and play hard here and reward success. What is there not to like about this opportunity?!
Please send through your CV!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job