You love client management - taking complete ownership of the customer and being their first point of call - the go to guru.
Renegotiating and renewing contracts, and providing additional digital services to your portfolio of clients is what gets you out of bed in the morning.
So what will you be doing?
You'll be building strong relationships with your existing portfolio of clients, understanding their issues and the challenges they face.
You'll be creating account plans for your clients, highlighting potential opportunities, targeting new contacts within your customer portfolio, to highlight gaps in their account plan to help them realise their potential.
Meeting budgeted sales targets is what gets you fired up!
Presentations are a doddle to you, you like nothing better than standing up in front of clients and getting them excited about your solutions.
Negotiating complex terms and agreements should be part of your day to day tasks.
How would people describe you?
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic
- Obviously you'll have managed a large portfolio of clients selling a complex software solution
- You're an evangelist, a networker - your LI connections is 500+
- An outgoing personality, you have good listening skills
- You can write - professional business emails and compelling proposals
- An understanding of selling to the public sector would be highly advantageous
What's in it for you?
- A real opportunity to rapidly develop your sales career - this company take pride in developing their team; they're on the "best companies to watch list".
- Competitive base salary - you're worth it!
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Unlimited earning potential, sales development, and mentorship
So, have you sent your CV yet?When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions:Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job