An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of our clients in Derby for an Accounts Manager to join a growing business. The position will be a 12 week temp to perm opportunity for the successful candidate.
The job role will be a Monday to Thursday 8:30-1700, Friday 8:30-16:30.
The company are looking for an individual to join their growing medical diagnostics business in assisting them with handling telephone enquiries and communicating between divisions of the business.
The main job roles will be:
- Handling enquiries and customer queries on the telephone
- Upselling products to clients
- Communicating efficiently between departments
- Keeping to company targets
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a customer service role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Drive to upsell to clients.
- High level organisation of systems.
- Ability to learn on the job about the company products.
It would be advantageous had the candidate worked in medical accounts before, though not essential.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job