Recruit Moore have been approached by our client in Southampton to find them an additional Account Manager for their growing team.
This is an office based role, Monday to Friday with NO WEEKENDS!
Duties to include:
- Responsible for a portfolio of customers, predominately schools and also some commercial companies.
- Proactively manage your portfolio of customers to enable you to get to know them
- On a monthly basis preparing and sending to clients; Supplier invoice validation (requires data entry in company database) and a Pack (a consumption and cost report)
- Resolving general energy account queries both identified internally and from your customers
- Speaking to clients, energy suppliers, and service providers to provide the full customer service, tracking and managing customer queries in the company database.
- Carry out data analysis and problem solving
- Identify new business opportunities with your current customers
- Co-ordinate your portfolio of customer’s ad hoc data requirements
- Assisting the company to implement updates to company processes as a result of technology upgrade, process improvement, industry regulation etc.
- Resolve Contract Termination and Objection issues at contract renewal
- Provide backup for fellow Account Manager’s when required (sick leave, annual holidays etc.)
- Assist on the collection of non-payment of invoices
- Be responsible for energy supplier relationships, which include conducting quarterly reviews
You should be an excellent communicator with exceptional organisational skills. You need to be self-motivated, a team player and be able to multi-task.
You will have a proven ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels within client organisations, suppliers, business partners and associations. A technical understanding of both Gas and Electricity supply industry would be an advantage, but not essential as training will develop understanding to ensure knowledge of the Industry and our clients processes.
Our client offers a great working environment as well as a performance related bonus!
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Energy Industry
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job