A leading Engineering organisation based in Keighley, Yorkshire are looking to recruit an 'Account Manager'.
You MUST have previous 'Account Manager' experience.
The role is paying £22K.
The purpose of your job is to… help to meet the organisation’s objectives by maximising sales opportunities within a book of business, planning and controlling the site service team’s schedule.
The role incorporates the following -
- To meet targets in your area to ensure we reach our organisational objectives.
- Manage the organisation of the national site service team, scheduling, reorganising and ensuring effective cover is available via the rota.
- Join the management escalation team as per the rota.
- To provide a high level of service to our customers, and build relationships with new and existing customers.
- Prioritise to maximise all opportunities.
- Proactively manage a book of business and achieve growth within this customer group.
- Follow up and ensure excellent service has been delivered within the site service area.
- Carrying out other duties that may reasonably be required.
You MUST have the following experience -
- Providing first-class, proactive customer service
- Experience of using relational databases
- Good knowledge of the geography of the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job