Due to their rapid growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to work within a well-established IT provider based in central Bournemouth.
You'll be empowered with the responsibility of building strong relationships as well as a thorough understanding of your clients needs, allowing you to provide solutions and updates as well as acting as the main point of contact for information request and service issues.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Building relationships with all clients and maintaining regular contact including visits
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Liaise with colleagues to resolve client issues
- Cross sell and up sell opportunities to build and maintain a pipeline to achieve target
- Ensure you continue to update and develop your knowledge of products and services to identify opportunities
- Going that extra mile for your customers and 'wining and dining' them through various exciting days out and events
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong background in Account Management
- Experience working within an IT provider, managed solutions, telecoms or a similar environment
- Proven ability to hit targets
- Understanding of local businesses
- Thorough knowledge of IT products and services
- Experience selling at a senior management or business owner level
You will be reporting directly to the MD of the company who will mentor you to help develop and maximise your skills as well as providing valuable insight into your accounts. Working as one of two account manager, you'll work closely with both the sales and support teams too.
If you're looking for the opportunity to join and progress through an innovative business who offer full autonomy to their people, please call Jai at Rubicon now.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- account manager
- customer service
- Account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job