Due to exceptional growth within the business our client is now actively seeking an experienced Account Manager to ensure that their clients receive outstanding after-sales support.
As an Account Manager your duties will include:
- Proactive management of a portfolio of c250 client accounts.
- Negotiation and management of your client’s contract renewal process
- Provision of new-user training and set- up of client reporting requirements
- Regular contact with client providing assistance as required
- Provision of technical support and assistance throughout the contract life-time
- Development and maintenance of strong customer relationships via telephone and email
- Identification and development of new business opportunities with your client base
- Administrative work as required (database management, contract administration etc.)
The ideal candidate will have a proven history with account management, ideally gained within a SaaS, IT, Telephony or recruitment environment, and will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A dedication to exceptional account management
- Have a personable, friendly nature with a strong customer focus; be a team player
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Strong business acumen, giving you the ability to understand your client’s products
- An excellent understanding of the sales process
- A tenacious, determined and persuasive approach to client relationship building
- Superb time management and organisational skills
In return our client offers a competitive package and an excellent working environment with great office facilities.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- inside sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job