Are you an Account Manager? Are you looking for a new venture?.....
An excellent opportunity for an Account Manager is readily available for a leading global provider who supplies solutions worldwide into a variety of global markets, it's a very exciting time for the company at the moment and you'd be joining at crucial stage.
The Account Manager is responsible for the ongoing account management and business development of a portfolio of global clients - driving growth from existing accounts.
This is an office-based role although you may be requested to identify and attend customer visits and/or events.
You, as an Account Manager, will effectively communicate with international clients and colleagues verbally, in email and on the phone. You’ll be driven to meet your targets and show initiative in developing the business accounts and relationships with your contacts.
Must have proven experience in Account Management/Business Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively account manage a defined portfolio of global clients.
- Explore areas for growth within existing business and act to implement the growth initiatives through proactive client contact.
- Prepare reports to develop business within the defined account base.
- Maintain and expand relationships with key contacts within your accounts.
- Provide an exceptionally high level of customer service.
- Manage sales pipeline and opportunity closure plans.
- Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met and completed in timeframes acceptable to the client.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Work as a team with a dedicated Sales Co-ordinator who will support your efforts.
Monday - Friday
9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000pa DOE - OTE £25,000
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- International Clients
- Driving Growth
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job