Friday Media Group is a hugely successful UK-based digital Media company with UK offices in Brighton & Preston and also overseas in Miami and Barcelona.
We provide an award winning website design and build service for customers in the motor trade called Spidersnet. This service has been created to save online retailers time and effort, whilst maximising online exposure of their stock, resulting in more business. We have also just launched into the marine industry!
We are now recruiting for a strong Account Manager to join the team. You will have a solid background in sales and have a methodical and driven approach to managing and growing existing accounts.
The main responsibilities of our Account Managers are:
- To improve customer retention
- To increase customer spend
- To cross sell across our divisions
- To up-sell packages
- Responsible for communications with their clients via telephone and e-mail
- Carry out face to face client reviews, which will include the preparation of presentation material prior to the meeting
- Provide regular performance analysis of Digital Marketing and make further recommendations
- Be the conduit between the client and Spidersnet, providing strong team representation and exceeding client expectations where possible
- Have a clear understanding of Spidersnet’s capabilities and services and communicate all offerings to clients effectively
- Liaise with the product and technical support to meet the needs of the client within company procedure
We don’t just hire anyone - We need strong, passionate, resilient and highly motivated, money hungry sales people who are ready and willing to go that extra mile to help grow our business, retain customers and increase customer spend.
You will be confident, positive and friendly and have excellent face to face and telephone communications skills. You will be organised and have good knowledge and experience of MS office or Google Suite and you will be comfortable with all internet browsers. Knowledge of CSS and HTML would be useful. Skills in digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics will be appreciated, alongside proofreading experience and functional knowledge of key digital marketing mediums (i.e. SEO, PPC)
The absolutely ideal candidate will have experience in web services, digital sales or a similar field however product training will be provided.
To summarise, Friday Media Group are looking for an Account Manager with a proven track record of consistent over-achievement. If you think you can be our next Salesperson of the Year then send your CV to us now.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary of up to £22K DOE, Plus commission, 25 days holiday (plus statutory bank holidays), pension, great discount schemes through Perkbox, free tea and coffee and an exceptional team-working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job