We are excited to be working with a multi- million pound company with a fantastic national reputation who are looking for a Telephone account manager.
They are expanding the company and this is a new role In the local office. They are looking for someone who can take direction and run with it and build it into a great position.
The account manager is responsible for the business development of a portfolio of customers and the aim is to achieve sales targets, through telephone sales, and account management, to achieve retention and growth of existing and prospect customers.
• Full time outbound telephone account management role.
• Ownership of wide variety accounts to achieve sales targets.
• Account management and building long term customer relationships.
• Achieve and exceed defined monthly and annual sales targets
• Achieved through increasing customer spend and number of accounts buying.
• Work well as a team member and integral part of customer service and internal team.
• Sales driven.
• Self-motivated, self-organized.
• Deliver excellent customer service - customer orientated.
• Professional approach aligned with company values and be an ambassador for the brand.
• Sell on value and maximize margin potential through demonstrating product knowledge, negotiation and relationship building.
• Prioritize and organise activities to best achieve goals through CRM.
• Maximise potential between existing accounts, gone away accounts, and new Leads.
• Identify and develop new sales opportunities through prospect calling, negotiation and follow up calling.
• Build and manage schedule of service calls.
• Prospecting, following up, qualification and progressing of new sales leads.
• Follow up calls to product and promotion campaigns.
• Identify and develop further sales opportunities and leads, working within CRM.
• Ownership of all issues and enquiries relating to their relevant account base.
Great benefit packages include health, childcare, cycle scheme.
Car parking included.
8:30-5pm Monday - Friday 1hrs lunch
If you are interested in this role please apply online or email your CV and cover letter to Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job