We are keen to speak to a bright, ambitious account manager who is working in enterprise account management.
We have an opening on a flagship account for an individual who can build relationships with their clients, manipulate and analyse data from their programmes and make recommendations to their stakeholders based on it.Essential Skills
The successful candidate will own multiple consumer reward programmes for this household name and the key responsibilities of the role are:-
- Financial management of reward accounts
- Stakeholder management
- Data manipulation and interpretation
- Collateral review and recommendations
- Configuration of incentive programmes
- Presenting to stakeholders including quarterly business reviews
- Working collaboratively with our creative, technology and finance teams
To be successful, the key skills you need are
- Enterprise account management and stakeholder management
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Strong client facing and (written and oral) presentation skills
- Confident and persuasive communicator (verbal & written)
- Commercial and financial acumen including the ability to estimate accurately and manage time effectively
- Team player as well as highly self-motivated and a self-starter
- Personable, credible and able to build rapport easily
You will definitely have experience in a client facing role, but equally important to us is your passion and ability to help our clients to achieve their goals. This is not a sales role; only candidates who have experience in account management will be considered. You will have the opportunity to shape this account and will have the support of your team.
We are a professional and sociable bunch, who strive to create a fun and supportive environment. We offer a great benefits package and competitive salaries alongside coaching, training and one-to-one development.
The company as a whole is growing, so it is a great time to join the family and be part of our journey
Please note that you must be a UK resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Location: Wendover moving to Apsley in April 2018About Company
Grass Roots is an incentive company with a wide range of rewards and benefits for employees and customers. We work with organisations of all sizes, including some of the world's biggest brands.
Our products and solutions (many of them exclusive) enable businesses to connect with new customers, grow their market share, and enhance customer loyalty. ?We also help companies to become great places to work, with enviable employee benefits and innovative reward and recognition initiatives that change behaviours and generate results. Everything we do is about driving business performance, making things easy and delivering value.
Founded in 1980 in the UK, the Grass Roots Group became part of Blackhawk Network in October 2016. Our Client Services function are at the front end of our business, generating ways to connect brands with people, delivering excellence and managing our growing list of client accounts.
We have over 20 benefits for our employees to take advantage of, over and above our industry benchmarked salaries and these include:-
Life Insurance, Pension, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay. You get 25 days holiday on commencement of employment and you can buy up to 5 extra days a year. We also offer 3 additional days if you are getting married and you can support the charity of your choice with 2 volunteer days.
We offer private medical insurance, employee assistance programmes and there is an onsite gym at our new offices in Apsley.
Through our products you can save money on your childcare, your bikes, cinema tickets, dining out, days out and your weekly shopping.
- Enterprise Account Management
- Programme Management Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job