Account Manager – Commercial Software Sales
We are offering an opportunity to develop your core strengths as an Account Manager, within a focussed sales team made up of industry experts and dedicated managers.
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a dynamic journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Team and Role
Our Commercial Sales team sells business-changing Financial Management, Human Capital Management and Enterprise Resource Planning software to a wide range of awesome businesses in the UK. We’re looking for an Account Manager to retain and grow our existing base of customers within a specific market.
You’ll be driven and self-disciplined. You’ll be extroverted and resilient, and that will keep you motivated through making outgoing sales calls and visits to our customers. You’ll be motivated by successful outcomes and you’ll hate waiting around. You’ll love self-development and will actively take opportunities to learn and progress towards your own specific goals.
In addition you’ll exhibit:
· Strong sales negotiation and sales closing skills
· Significant experience in account management positions
· Excellent analytical skills, so that you can devise and implement strategies to benefit both Advanced and the client
· Consistent track record of over achieving on sales targets
· A positive and self-confident attitude
· Experience in Commercial Software sales is highly desirable – Financial management, HCM, Payroll or ERP
· Confidently perform in sales situations in person or over the phone
· Develop and maintain key account plans to achieve individual sales target
· To lead Advanced’s account management sales process from initial opportunity through to the securing of the client purchase order, ensuring successful transition and delivery
· Actively generate and close new business opportunities within the existing Advanced client base by cultivating multi-level relationships within the accounts
· Carry out effective business meetings with existing clients/prospects including: meeting preparation, agenda setting, meeting management, specify client needs, understand client pains, articulate case studies and anecdotes, differentiate from the competition when challenged, and create solutions on the fly, close to the next stage
· Provide accurate and up to date sales forecasts for any given month or year
· Negotiate and close, maintaining control within large groups of stakeholders
Join our team
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays + opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
Advanced are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We hire for potential and develop at pace. If successful, you can expect to take an online assessment, meet the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"