Salary: £19,000 + Pension, Bonus, On-site parking, Products cost price, etc
Job Title: Internal Sales Account Manager
Established in 1992 our client has grown to become one of the largest independent wholesalers on the south coast of England. Specialising in the catering, leisure, care home and janitorial markets they supply a comprehensive range of catering disposables, glassware, crockery and hygiene and janitorial products.
- Managing existing client accounts and maximising on their sales
- Selling specific products that the customers will want and also up selling different products.
- Making proactive telephone calls to existing and prospective customers and providing outstanding customer service
- Establish, build and maintain business relationships with clients.
- Working closely with field sales representative to achieve targets
- Solving problems and ensuring clients needs are met
This list is not exhaustive
- You must have experience in either customer service and ideally a sales capacity
- You will be proactive, be self motivated and driven by targets
- Passionate and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients.
- Ability to plan and organise your workload ensuring that core customers are contacted weekly
- Ability to influence and follow up on sales
- Work as part of a team to achieve sales targets
This is fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company with genuine career and personal development opportunities. You will be working in brand new office premises with excellent working environment.
Key words: Sales, account manager, internal sales, key account manager, telesales, customer service, business to business, b2b, business development, Internal sales, Sales, Inbound, Outbound, Catering, Janitorial, Products
- business to business
- account manager
- customer service
- internal sales
- business development
- key account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job