Our client a logistics and distribution specialist company based in Horsham is looking for a Strong Sales Account Executive to join them and to act as an interface between clients and the company, providing a consistently high standard of service.
The key responsibilities of these roles are to proactively manage orders from their global customer base, providing them with a reliable, single point of contact to provide quotations, process orders, take payments, provide updates and invoice. The role also requires the individual to carry out the relevant administration tasks to ensure the smooth, efficient running of the office and to be able to provide quick, information for management. In addition to the above, the individual is expected to proactively contact the customer base to generate sales and where possible grow the accounts.
- Sales: To professionally, efficiently and proactively manage an existing portfolio of clients and associated sales, to maintain and grow these by identifying opportunities to up and cross sell group services and in so doing adding value to our service proposition and clients. Achieve and where possible, exceed targeted/budgeted Sales and GP.
- Account Management: To efficiently and accurately create quotations based on clients requirements and following acceptance, co-ordinate with all internal functions and colleagues and external partners to ensure a full Service delivery.
- Prospects: To proactively target and seek new prospects whilst also following up on all incoming enquiries and leads to provide a commercially competitive and compelling customised solution in order to convert the opportunity into a sale.
- Service: To establish and develop strong business relationships with clients, prospects and internal group colleagues and functions based on integrity, professionalism, reliability and mutual respect, ensuring the highest standards of quality and service delivery.
Who are we looking for?
- The successful candidate must be able to quickly build relationships with clients initially over the telephone and manage client's expectations.
- Ability to use own initiative and 'think on your feet'.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and multi task.
- Experienced in the use of windows applications with particular reference to Excel and Word.
- Computer literate as several different in-house systems are also used.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Able to prioritise work and deal with several issues at the same time.
- Team player, ready to help colleagues and consider the needs of the rest of the team.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to spot a sales opportunity.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job