Searching for your dream job? At reed.co.uk, our aim is to help our employees Love Mondays by finding their dream job. Join us in London, to help the world Love Mondays.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our Corporate Key Accounts team in acting as a trusted consultant and bringing value to our customers.
The successful candidate will have a passion for providing a first class service to our customers and will demonstrate a desire to understand each individual customer, delivering excellent relationship management and package to suit our key clients’ needs through reed.co.uk recruitment solutions.
What you’ll do
- Have a strategic approach to selling, meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Account manage an existing client base
- Always have your clients’ best interest in mind and act as their internal consultant to ensure they get maximum results from reed.co.uk
- Continue to develop strong relationships with existing clients
- Continually develop industry knowledge and grow professionally
- Increase revenue via up-selling, renewal growth and decreasing churn
What you’ll need
- You will have experience in managing and growing accounts - both new and existing.
- Pressure performer, results driven and a problem solver
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills
- Face-to-face experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to present to clients
- To be an Enthusiastic and creative problem solver, that is able to put together account strategies
- Demonstrate an ability to build and develop positive relationships with clients and partners at all levels
- Experience using Salesforce
What you’ll get **
- Competitive basic salary
- £24,000 bonus - uncapped commission structure
- 2 week induction training at our head office in London
- Ongoing sales, account management and product training
- Tailored talent plans for career progression
- up to 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays (25 days standard, option to by or sell 5 days)
- Love Mondays campaigns - ask us more!
- Pension scheme w/ personal accident cover and critical illness
- Social events throughout the year
- Paid courses of your choice funding up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme and free eye tests, move holiday day allowance
Do we have your attention? Do you want to develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment? Do you meet the above requirements and have client facing sales experience? We want to hear from you!
So if you want to join the UK’s leading jobsite and one of its most innovative digital platforms... and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today and apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Account Management
- Client Meetings
- Key Accounts
- Relationship Management
- Growing Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job