CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for a dynamic and energetic Account Manager to be based in our vibrant London Office.
The role would involve the responsibility of developing long term relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers and ensuring the achievement of sales target on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.Liaison between the assigned customer base and internal CMS support teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions according to the customer needs
We are looking for an individual with a passion for sales and technology;to actively introduce and promote CMS portfolio of products to new and existing customers.
You will be focused on achieving KPI’s set in line with the Company’s business strategy and be committed to continuous professional development and learn the key features of the technology that we provide to our customers.
- Educated to Leaving Certificate or to A level standard or equivalent
- Experience in a sales/telesales role
- A positive, "can do" approach
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate eloquently in both written and verbal formats, both face-to-face and remotely.
- Excellent communication skills to build effective and successful customer relationships.
- Professional attitude to work.
- Commercial and business awareness with a good level of negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to demonstrate their ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations. Conscientious and committed combined with flexibility in attitude and approach.
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve Sales targets set each month.
- Maintain an agreed level of proactive telephone contact daily basis.
- Pro-actively seek new business (White Space) by prospecting existing customers and new customers.
- Meet and exceed agreed performance objectives & KPI’s.
- Maximise sales by continually expanding opportunities with upsell & cross selling skills.
- Ensure that CRM is up to date for all communications in relation to your account base and all business opportunities. This includes profiling your customers and developing an awareness of their business structure, key contacts and target markets.
- Ensure accurate and timely management of all quotations, to build a pipeline of opportunities.
- Ensuring that all customers are provided with accurate, proposals, collateral and other information as required.
- Continually develop your product and technical knowledge to industry standard including completion of vendor accreditations.
- Ensure you have an up to date Quarterly Sales Plan, which is clearly communicated, manageable, and measureable by company standards. This will include regular individual reviews with your manager or team leader and the setting of SMART objectives.
- Communicate and articulate our value proposition and strategy to prospects and customers to differentiate CMS from its competitors. Maintain high levels of customer service ensuring that CMS remains a valued and key supplier.
- Always act as an ambassador and representative of CMS Distribution to ensure a professional image for the Company. Actively contribute and act as a role model to the CMS values.
- Develop excellent relationships with allocated customer contacts. Use all CMS sales support resources and departments to maximise the customer's experience.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job