The UK Xero team is continuing to grow and we're now looking for a talented sales person to join our growing account management team.
Xero is beautiful accounting software that gives small businesses and their advisers real-time access to accounting information, anytime, from anywhere.
You’ll be responsible for developing and managing key relationships with accounting firms, working with them to expand their use of Xero and helping them to assist the development of their online strategy. You’ll help accounting practices to convert more clients to our beautiful accounting software, exceeding your monthly targets and managing your territory through specific engagement plans.
We’re looking for someone who is results-driven and can demonstrate proven sales performance.
To be successful in this challenging and exciting role, you’ll need:
- Experience in a telephone based, channel sales role
- Experience of selling into the accounting industry is desirable
- An interest in the emerging online accounting market
- Initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent and clear writing skills
- An enthusiasm and ability for building strong relationships and rapport with customers
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- A passion for technology
- CRM discipline
- Knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice is desirable
- Familiarity with accounting principles would be a significant advantage
- Self motivation, energy, dynamism and passion
- Determination to succeed
If you ask our team what they love most about Xero, they'll tell you that we make things happen - ideas and process improvements become reality, and fast! It helps that we have an awesome culture, free coffee, soft drinks and fruit, funky office spaces and pool tables too.
Does this sound like a team you want to be part of? If so, please apply - we'd love to hear from you!
We're all very proud and pleased in the UK that we achieved a "very good" rating (1 star) in our recent Best Companies Survey.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job