Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Account Manager based in Basildon on a Fixed Term contract. This role will make up an integral part of a International Retailers Customer Services and Sales team, responsible for managing and developing relationships with some of the businesses Key Clients.
Typical Duties Include:
- Ensure that department KPIs in relation to existing client contracts are met and maintained within agreed targets
- Identify ways to increase profitability of existing and potential contracts
- Producing analytical reports in relation to margins, revenue, profit and KPIs
- Identifying potential leads which are actionable for new business
- Key point of contact for customer query resolution and reducing escalations
- Updating Senior Management with performance of existing contracts including revenue, costs and development
- Ad-hoc project work as required
The successful candidate will have previously experience of handling and managing B2B client accounts with excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective, long lasting relationships with customers and clients.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Recruitment Specialists in East Anglia.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job