As the leading provider of stock images and footage clips in the UK with a global outreach - they represent the work of a diverse range of artists, animators, research institutions, medical professionals, photographers and film makers. They enjoy working with a range of clients that include; publishers, production companies and advertisers around the world. They pride themselves on running a collaborative environment in which innovation and creativity never go a miss, if you have an idea they want to know about it!
In essence, the role will primarily involve up-selling business with existing customers, and researching the market to identify and develop new prospects.
- Maximise direct sales on existing accounts (both images and clips)
- Increase business with existing customers and research the market to develop new prospects
- Experience working with a range of clients that include; publishers, production companies and advertisers
- Research market and stat up-to-date with market and competitor changes
- Liaise and collaborate with wider business where necessary
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, results-driven individual with exceptional interpersonal & client contact skills. They will also have a proven record of consistent results of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Account management experience
- Results-driven individual with exceptional interpersonal & client contact skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- A proven record of consistent results of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong customer service skills and adaptability to clients' styles.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook), CRM and databases.
In return, they offer -
- Competitive salary, plus commission
- Spacious and unique working office
- Employee benefits (flexitime, working autonomy, generous annual leave, pension scheme, childcare vouchers scheme, interest free travel ticket loan, interest free bike loan)
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
For more information please email Gordon Gilmour at Aspire, or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job