Account Manager - Crewe, Cheshire
Our Client based in Crewe, Cheshire they have an exceptional reputation and are continuing to grow as a business. They are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to look after existing customers, upselling products and retaining business.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager
- Be the primary point of contact for business customers.
- Pro-actively manage all accounts with focus on upselling and encouraging utilisation of our client's product.
- Have ability to speak with customer about technical queries before passing onto Tech team.
- Contribute towards ensuring all administrative tasks are completed on a daily basis.
- Build long-lasting relationships with existing customers
The ideal Account Manager candidate will need to be/have:
- Strong customer and service focus.
- Self-motivated, defining and implementing processes as appropriate.
- Questioning, challenging and business analytical mind.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the business.
- Builds good working relationships.
- Flexible and able to cope with change.
- Delivers results with pace.
- Shows initiative
- Proven track record in an Account Manager role is preferable.
- Proven track record in sales/upselling is preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong business relationships internally and externally.
In return the Account Manager role will offer:
- A basic salary up to 20K with an OTE of 30-35
- Progression opportunities as this is a growing team and our client is looking for a 2nd in command.
- An excellent working environment
- Account Manager
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job