Salary: £24,000-26,000 + bonus
Currently seeking an Account Manager for an exciting emerging online gaming company based in London.
Summary of Role
Reporting to the Head of Account Management will be responsible for delivering day-to-day management of specific white label partners, assisting with ad hoc administration for the Commercial Team and must be able to develop strong relationships both internally and externally. The individual in this position will work to understand the partners business needs and collaborate with the team to ensure the development and implementation of white label solutions to enable client growth strategies.
The ideal candidate we are looking for has a background in client management and/or casino operations and is proactive in their approach. Possessing a self-motivated desire to manage and meet our partners' expectations, the successful candidate must be an excellent communicator to deliver NGR growth by collaborating with internal stakeholders, remaining organised and self-driven at all times.
You will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in account management, ideally in online gaming
- Casino operations experience in understanding KPI's within the industry
- Excellent command over English and good communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical/mathematical/numerical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good understating on compliance and regulation with regards acquisition in the gaming industry.
- Be the single point of contact into the business for specified white label partners and work to inform internal teams as required.
- Responsible as part of a team for achieving our revenue budget.
- Accountable for relationship management and site management for specified partners.
- Responsible for working with the sales, product delivery and operations to manage assigned partners transition from opportunity to live operations.
- Proactively manage partner satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
- Working with each relevant department i.e. Commercial, Technical, Finance, Product and Operations.
- Create documentation about our service for external partner management.
- Analyse key gaming KPI's to inform direction.
- Responsible for keeping partners up to date with key business documents (CRM, reporting, finance/partner statements, new game launches).
- Work with the Marketing Services team to gain a deep understanding with regards to customer insight and live gameplay traits and habits.
- Ensure each partner is represented correctly from a compliance perspective.
- Able to contribute with E-gaming knowledge and keep up to date on industry developments
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
- account management
- client management
- online gaming
- gaming KPI's
- casino operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job