£25,000 - £30,000 BASIC £50,000 OTE + BENEFITS
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company within their hardworking and passionate sales team providing excellent account management to clients.
The Account Manager is responsible for delivering high quality service to clients to drive revenue growth through retention and renewals of existing accounts.
The successful candidate will work closely with other Account Managers and internal departments to ensure efficient and effective delivery of all services for the existing accounts.
- Provide account management services using a consultative approach to secure repeat business from existing clients
- Identify opportunities for new business within existing accounts, through proactive upselling and cross-selling
- Effectively renew business and increase revenue through growth of accounts
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with every client
- Follow up and close sales in a timely and effective manner
- Work towards agreed sales targets and goals (both individual and company)
- Maintain regular contacts in view of increasing service level expectations with all accounts
- Strong account management/sales background
- A proven track record working to targets
- Highly organised, able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced team orientated environment
- Good communication, interpersonal, relationship building and negotiation skills
- Fluent in a European language (useful)
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job