We have an opportunity available for an Account Manager (Specialist & Agency) to join our team based in Birmingham. The role is available on a full time, permanent basis. The role is offering a competitive salary package plus excellent benefits.
Primesight is one of the fastest growing media companies in the UK. We are one of the leading outdoor media owners, an industry worth around £1 billion per year. We have just won Sales Team of the Year at Campaign Media Awards in 2015, awarded with three stars at Best Companies which hopefully shows that you would join a successful, thought leading Outdoor media sales team. With our key values around ‘Making an Impression’ we look for people who naturally suit our 3 values of Exceeding Expectations, Responsiveness and Accountable.
About the role
As our Account Manager your role will involve presenting the Primesight portfolio to Birmingham/Welsh media agencies and forming strong relationships with planners at Exec, Manager and Director level.
You will initiate relationships across Board Director level and other relevant departments (Investment, Strategy, Mobile, Social) with the support of your Group Business Director as well as build a strong understanding of each agencies key planning processes in order to closer align ourselves and create a deeper relationship.
You will need to be able to write your own sales strategy and business plans, with the aim of reaching the company sales target.
What we’re looking for in our Account Manager
- A minimum of 18 months’ sales experience (preferably in media) is required. Experience of dealing with Midlands/Welsh agencies is preferable but not essential
- Degree level qualifications are beneficial, but not essential. A strong level of sales experience is a must and good level of media sales is preferable
- A strong understanding of the current media marketplace and of how individual media works together on a schedule is necessary
- Agency Media sales experience is an advantage
- Good presentation and proposal writing skills are essential, as is a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong knowledge of how to use social media platforms as a business tool
- An ability to build relationships is essential
- Candidate must be well organised
- Identifies and tackles problems without prompting
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to join us as our Account Manager then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Learn more about us on our company website including the story behind winning Sales Team of the Year at Campaign Media Awards in 2015 and 2016, and our Best Companies Survey – all of which hopefully show that you would join a successful, thought-leading, outdoor media sales team.
Primesight is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job