£35k + bonus
My expanding client based in Tewkesbury are looking for an Account Manager to join a lively and dynamic team on a full time, permanent basis.
The primary role is to generate new business and to manage existing clients, the result being that the Account Manager develops a portfolio of account customers. The Account Manager is accountable for the effective management of these clients and provide a link between the sales / account management team and the operational side of the business.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Building a 'territory'
- Achieving sales targets
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives
- Flexibility of travel as there will be events that require you to travel onsite and manage the account, ensure the process is going as smooth as possible
- Previous sales experience and track record of success
- Hard working and dedicated
- Customer focussed
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous usage of various CRM systems advantageous
The ideal candidate must have some previous sales experience and have an enthusiastic, confident, and positive personality.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Tara at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job