Up to £35,000 (doe) + Excellent Bonus
Award-winning, world renowned multimedia company are looking for an Account Manager to provide exciting advertising solutions for clients and brands looking to engage with their target audience.
This key role within their Solutions team will bring together their editorial output with clients and media agencies. The role will largely involve collaborating creating strong connections between their audience, content and advertiser brands.
- Drive revenue across all relevant areas
- Effective delivery of sales pitches to Advertisers and Agencies
- Collaborate with, support and liaise with all areas of the wider business to identify growth and sales opportunities
- Recommend and implement best practice in running of Agency portfolio
- Maximise accuracy within day to day running of Agency portfolio
- Ensure a high industry profile of the company within the UK media marketplace
- Work with internal stakeholders and all external partners to ensure all commercial, digital opportunities are executed correctly
The ideal account manager will be commercially minded and have excellent knowledge of national consumer media who can help create fantastic media solutions.
- Clear commercial thinker, able to identify and maximise revenue
opportunities and report performance accurately
- Ability to build influential relationships across Media Agencies
- Confident communicator with good presentation skills and ability to build rapport at all levels
- High impact, engaging personality with the energy to effect change and influence outcomes
- Understanding of how the company products fit into wider UK media marketplace
- Effective operator, gets things done well and with good pace
In return, they offer -
- Competitive salary + plus commission
- Fantastic and social working environment
- Employee Benefits
For more information please email Gordon Gilmour at Aspire, or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job