Working with a team of Project Managers and Designers, the Account Manager delivers retail merchandising solutions to global brands and retailers within agreed time and financial boundaries. From brief to delivery, our Account Managers take responsibility for the markets they handle through exceptional communication and strong stakeholder management. Regularly communicating with their client, they manage client expectations on a day to day basis and also work with their client to identify new opportunities. Our Account Managers are expected to offer an exceptional level of service to the client whilst delivering positive sales and margin figures. Other responsibilities include:
- Taking detailed briefs and leading internal briefing meetings
- Sales order forecasting and pipeline management
- Producing detailed quotations and securing purchase order cover
- Leading client meetings
To be successful in this role:
- You must have experience of working with key accounts of scale on an international basis.
- You should be used to working autonomously and your strengths must include pro-activity, problem solving and attention to detail.
- You must be an exceptional relationship builder with the confidence to deal with demanding stakeholders.
- You must be used to working across boundaries in a challenging and time critical environment
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus all public holidays
- Life assurance (death in service benefit)
- Contributory pension
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare vouchers
DCI-Artform is an equal opportunities employer. Every one of our colleagues is here for a reason - they’re the best at what they do.
- Equal Opportunities
- Key Accounts
- Manage client expectations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job