The Account Manager is the main point of contact for Operational services and occupies a pivotal role in the successful partnership between an Investment Bank and Consolidated Services Ltd and as such must ensure that a professional, positive and committed relationship is maintained and developed.
The primary focus of the role is to manage resources to meet and exceed the client requirements while maintaining profitability for the company and best value solutions for the client.
Within the remit is ensuring good staff relations and discipline. The need to maintain a focused, committed and stable team is recognized and marked as a priority.
The Account Manager also has responsibility to monitor staff adherence to the company health and safety policy, oversee health, safety and environmental issues and ensure that the company and staff follow best practice.
The Account Manager is further tasked with identifying and proposing new ways in which to improve and provide additional services to our client.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the client’s requirements are met and exceeded in a timely professional manner,
- Maintain agreed SLAs & OLA’s,
- Constantly review operating procedures to ensure profitability to the company as well as best value to the client,
- Manage, motivate and develop the on-site team,
- Attend to disciplinary matters,
- Staff recruitment,
- Manage training & tooling budgets,
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities,
- Maintain good client relationship,
- Offer advice on client projects and BAU operations,
- Ensure good communications between staff and client,
- Client operational reporting and company financial billing,
- Management of T&C’s including salary arrangements for the managed services team,
- Meet regularly with staff and client to review performance, discuss successes, concerns, challenges and lessons learned,
- Contribute to a professional and constructive atmosphere in the company,
- Implement, monitor, and enforce Consolidated Health and Safety policy.
Relevant Experience & Training
Minimum of 10 years’ experience of BAU support in office and on site.
Minimum of 5 years supervisory / management experience in office and on site.
Experience of financial and operational report writing and analysis
Proven ability to motivate and develop a team
Experience of delivering a service to contractual requirements
Recognised health & safety qualification such as NEBOSH or IOSH
Preferred but not Essential
Qualifications - Prince 2 or APMP;
Client Moves and Changes Manager
Client Business Stakeholders
- Enthusiastic and dynamic personality,
- Able to Multitask and work under pressure,
- High level of literacy and numeracy,
- Well organised,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Good communicator,
- Team player,
- Computer literate with extensive experience of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Business politically aware,
- Commercially aware,
- Able to write practical and secure processes,
- Good negotiator, able to resolve conflicts at all levels,
- Customer relationship management,
- Planning and control,
- Good sense of judgement.
- Able to interpret and manage contractual commitments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job