£29,000-£34,000 plus £15,000 OTC and excellent company benefits
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced and commercially focused Account Manager to join the Relationship Management (Corporate, Government and Not For Profit) Team.
As an Associate Account Director, you will be required to drive strong growth in your sector, developing clients from existing revenue and accurately managing a pipeline using Salesforce. Through detailed knowledge of our products and services, you will upsell existing product lines, cross-sell new services and own the commercial relationship for all customers in the portfolio. You will be responsible for project managing all accounts to ensure any issues or risk are resolved, liaising with various internal departments to ensure an excellent customer experience.
In addition, you will you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Identifying and selling analysis, social media, database and monitoring services to gaps in the client portfolio.
- Recording opportunities and client interactions on Salesforce and related company systems.
- Ensuring knowledge of Gorkana products and market competitors is current, allowing effective sales pitches and strategies to be developed in each sector.
- Maintaining existing revenue and managing client relationships from a commercial/ownership perspective to develop networks and mitigate risk, escalating and resolving issues appropriately.
- Providing background and guidance to relevant internal account teams via detailed post-meeting action notes and setup instructions.
- Attending Gorkana Group events and maximising networking opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will be self-motivated with the desire to succeed, possessing excellent business acumen and commercial awareness. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential coupled with sound analytical skills, numeracy and IT literacy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Cision, the global leader in media intelligence; we take pride in our ability to serve the complete workflow of communications, social media and content marketing for marketing, PR and communications professionals across the world. Our rich analytics, robust data and consultative support help clients get the most from their communications and strengthen their data-driven decision making.
As accredited investors in people and an equal opportunities employer, we are dedicated to your career development. This means we help you make the most of your potential with comprehensive training and a range of useful resources.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job