Manchester City Centre
Basic salary: 20k + Uncapped Commission
This company supports children in the CLA (Children Looked After) sector by supplying local authorities, charities, and private care providers with online and face-to-face training. This is a role where you can help make a huge difference to the lives of children in care or with disabilities via their unique service offer of blended training services.
You will be part of the expanding sales team, working on a 60/40 split of New Business vs Account Management that they already have on their in-house system, these will be sole your accounts to work on.
This is not a telesales role where you are expected to call 400 business' a day, they approach sales' in a consultative way nurturing their client to ensure they fulfil all their training needs and offer them service above and beyond their expectations.
The successful applicant will be confident on the phone as this is a large part of your daily role, you will be computer literate and be passionate about what they do and growing their business and brand. You will have experience working towards key performance indicators individually and as part of a team.
You Will have:
* Previous experience in a client management role or similar
* Previous outbound telesales experience and consultative selling
* Previous experience of using CRM systems
* Experienced communicator both on the phone and in person
* Strong experience delivering exceptional customer service
* Strong problem-solving ability within the boundaries of authority
* Passionate about make a difference from behind the scenes.
* Build and maintain proactive and positive relationships with clients, managing portfolios effectively and efficiently, building client trust in their capability to deliver, and ensuring client retention
* Exceed daily call targets, training bookings and billings, and other performance metrics
* Ensure clients have a great experience from the first point of contact through to training delivery, follow-up, and beyond
* Research opportunities for new business and keep upto date on the activities of the competition.
* Make daily outbound canvassing calls
* Maintain client information as required for internal analysis and management
* You are the part of the front-line team and are the face and voice of the company and must be an ambassador for their one-stop service for all of their clients training needs.
In return they offer
* 20k Basic Salary depending on experience
* Uncapped Commission with 35-40k easily achievable in your first year
* Monday to Friday 8.30-17.00
* 20 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
* Manchester City Centre 2 minutes' walk from the train station
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job