Due to expansion within a well established Network Infrastructure and Telecomms provider in Sheffield, our client is now searching for an Account Manager to join their team to carry the business onward and upward!
The primary role as an Account Manager is to provide exceptional customer service to all existing clients, as well as generating new business.
This role requires relationship development and building rapport with client, providing continuous support to benefit the business relationship between the company and the client. It is also a requirement to expand and maintain business accounts through the presentation of new solutions and services to clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing clients
- Identify opportunities with existing clients, and the decision makers to upsell on products/services
- Identifying repeat business opportunities
- Research and build relationships with partners
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Present excellent organisational skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Target orientated
- Strong communication
Qualifications and Experience:
2+ years in Account Management or similar
Sales experience of the following will be advantageous;
- Structured cabling
- Security systems
£22-26k + generous commission
To apply or for more information please contact James Griffiths, Opal Recruitment
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. www.opalrecruitment.co.uk
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment
and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
- Account Manager
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- New Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job