Do you want a career with a leading and award-winning Business Communications Specialist offering services nationwide?
Are you target driven and looking to work towards ambitious business forecasts?
Our client, based in Bristol, is looking for an Account Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for developing a thorough understanding of the Client’s business and identifying opportunities for growth, whilst successfully managing circa 200 accounts.
Daily duties to include:
- To establish, maintain and develop current and potential client relationships
- To present and sell the company’s products and services to existing clients whilst ensuring appropriate profit margins
- To prepare presentations, proposals and quotations
- To respond to and follow up on sales enquiries, new leads and referrals
- Identify problems impacting on customer satisfaction and to implement a prompt and effective resolution through the management of all necessary resource
- To manage allocated account base. Quickly and efficiently responding to client queries and concerns, whilst working closely with other team members to ensure delivery of excellent customer service
- Maintain up to date and accurate customer and lead information on CRM and relevant systems
The successful candidate will have at least two years’ relevant work experience in an Account Management or Sales role.
Experience in the telecoms industry is desirable but not essential.
In return you will receive:
- Recognition for your achievements with a defined personal development plan
- A competitive salary of £24000 - £25000 with an impressive OTE of an extra £18000 (uncapped)
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 - 5:00pm - No weekend working
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building exercises
- Annual performance related pay reviews and company performance bonuses
- Birthday day off!
If you are interested in this role then please contact me ASAP as my client is looking to move quickly on this.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job