Our client has an exciting opportunity, not to be missed! Our client is currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the team at their head office based in Halesowen. The successful candidate will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 – £21,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Our client developed a winning formula for business success based on happy and motivated employees delivering outstanding customer service. As they continue to grow as a company they need more talented, bright and ambitious people to join their sales team.
They’re one of the UK’s leading Cabling manufacturers and suppliers, every day their team works with hundreds of customers across the UK and Ireland.
About the Account Manager role
Our client is continuing to expand their successful Sales team, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Account Manager to progress their career or move into IT Sales.
The suitable candidate will have a strong sales background and ideally worked within the IT Sector. There are no evenings or weekends, they work Mon-Fri 9.00-17.15 (including 1 hour lunch). They offer an uncapped commission structure subject to passing initial probation period.
Key responsibilities of their Account Manager
- Researching, cold calling new clients and building relationships
- Achieving monthly and annual sales objectives whilst ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction
- Listening & questions skills essential in ensuring all prospective customers are qualified whilst maintaining detailed records allowing the pipeline to be effectively managed
- Showcasing new product developments and services to prospective clients
- Engaging with assigned accounts to maintain key relationships
- Building rapport with clients by understanding their needs and working with them to develop the most appropriate solutions
- Building business pipeline to achieve monthly targets
- Proactively following up opportunities to close deals
What they’re looking for in their Account Manager
- Organised and detail focused – with the ability to demonstrate this when required
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- Minimum 3-5years account management experience essential
- The ability to deal with both small & large corporate accounts
- Sales experience in the IT industry preferred but not essential
- Computer literate – good understanding of outlook/diary management
- Interest in existing and upcoming technologies
- Sound commercial awareness
- Good level of social media experience essential – Linkedin/Twitter
- Self-driven & have the appetite to understand & learn new products
- Be a proactive & highly driven individual
If you would like to join the team as their Account Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job