Have you got customer service and administration experience?
Are you competent using Microsoft Office?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
Our client is a smaller office which is looking for an Internal Account Manager to provide a high quality, professional service to their clients and drivers, ensuring a smooth customer journey where the customer is informed and guided through the journey.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Responsible to guide the customer through from order to the end of their contract journey.
- Respond efficiently and professionally to incoming calls to provide a one stop resolution for where possible.
- Taking ownership and working within guidelines to resolve customer's and other department's queries.
- Record all queries, orders and action points on the system.
- Prioritise and organise work
- Build effective working relationships with all key client contacts, suppliers and colleagues.
Qualifications & Experience
- GCSE or equivalent English Language and Mathematics is preferable
- Previous experience within an administration role is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience, preferably within the automotive fleet management industry, but this is not essential.
- Experience with Microsoft packages IS essential.
- Effective telephone and negotiation skills in both written and verbal formats.
Skills and Behaviours
- Effective communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
- Keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Inspired by targets and hunger to achieve.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work within a pressurised environment
- Prioritise and organise your workload to ensure all deadlines are met
- Able and willing to take ownership of problems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A keen eye towards innovation of processes and willing to seek better ways of processing.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job