Tes Global are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team in Sheffield. Previous experience in sales with a proven ability to nurture and develop relationships is essential but these roles would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in this area.
Basic Scope & Primary Objectives
Demonstrating and delivering value to customers through:
- Ownership of assigned accounts from point of sale to renewal, owning and driving the customer account plans
- Building and nurturing a long-term relationship with your customers
- Complete focus on meeting customer needs and customer satisfaction by ensuring they continually have the appropriate products and services solutions to help them easily find quality talent for their schools.
- Being the 'intelligent’ sale expert
- Using data and insights to become an expert in the assigned accounts and their regions, a trusted advisor and 'recruitment needs partner’ to the customers
- Acting as a gateway to and champion of Tes Global products and services, and being the 'go-to’ person for Tes Global insights and solutions
- Understanding and effectively conveying the Tes value story, continually identifying and securing further sales opportunities, selling the appropriate solution and ensuring the customer is retained within Tes
- Acting as a main conduit for information, insights, data, trends from the business to the customer and back to the business.
- Meet customer satisfaction, sales and renewal targets for your customer accounts.
- Work the account through the Subscriptions Life Cycle, driving the individual account plans and ensuring account growth, renewal of subscriptions and retention of customer within TES
- Build, develop and enhance strong relationships with clients across assigned accounts and become a trusted partner/advisor with your customer contacts.
- Use the data dashboard, market knowledge and customer intelligence to identify, advise on and upsell, cross-sell the best solutions to ensure the customer has the most effective products to attract and secure talent for their schools.
- Maximise sales opportunities for the targeted client base by identifying, accessing and influencing key decision makers and ensure that they fully understand the value of the package of services and products offered by TES to underpin their strategy to attract, train and retain key teaching talent.
- Fully understand and be an expert in the TES subscriptions product range and TES Global products and services, and how these compare and out-perform competitor offerings, in order to articulate and sell the right solutions for schools.
- Take personal ownership of customer problems by following up and engage with other relevant supporting departments to deliver prompt resolution.
- Advise on advert copy to ensure customers are attracting key talent to maximise exposure and response.
- Regularly review customer activity, data and information and hold review calls with your clients to assess vacancy stats, progress to-date, customer satisfaction and understand their recruitment needs for the period.
- Renew subscriptions at the targeted level so that revenues are protected, and that clients are provided with the most beneficial subscription based on their needs and anticipated recruitment requirements.
- Identify further sales opportunities and work in partnership with other Tes Global areas to deliver the right solution for your customer
- Actively identify and make appointments for new subscription opportunities for your RD colleagues.
- Work effectively with Regional Directors (Field Sales teams), customer service and other TES stakeholders to ensure customer requirements are understood and met.
- Provide insight and feedback into TES in respect of developments and any significant changes/trends.
- Ensure all client records are accurately updated using the sales CRM (Salesforce), including capturing all inbound/outbound call contact and emails.
- Ensure regular reporting / feedback to your manager on performance of your accounts.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven track record of working successfully in a target driven digital B2C or B2B sales environment. Experience in a media sales, 'Job Boards’, and/or recruitment environment is preferred.
- Ideally experience with digital/online sales and/or sales account management. Key Account Management experience preferred.
- Experience identifying and selling solutions rather than just products
- Experience with data driven sales/ customer management, converting data into value story; Data analysis, data exposure, data management.
- Ideally a background in recruitment services and/or classified sales
- Proven track record of effective account management and account retention.
- Proven track record of developing, maintaining, nurturing and growing customer accounts.
- Proven track record in building, maintaining a long-term and advisory customer relationships.
- Expert customer service, customer relations, complaint handling experience.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with stakeholders at different levels of seniority.
- Knowledge of teaching profession and secondary education sector (not mandatory).
- Track record of appointment making and prospecting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job