Due to continued success an exciting opportunity has arisen within our Sales Department to support the growth and development of our customer portfolio, delivering customer excellence through close account management and identifying fruitful opportunities to progress.
The company is a Wolverhampton based company who are continually growing and evolving to meet the needs of our customers. With industry leading technology and a passionate, dedicated team this really is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and client focused account manager.
The key elements to the role are:
- Managing existing customer accounts, resolving day to day queries and confirming product availability
- Identifying existing customer buying patterns, upselling products and forecasting order volumes
- Understanding customer needs and providing solutions to meet customer perceived value
- Identifying new business opportunities within the market using a variety of platforms such as LinkedIn and Internet
- Nurturing leads through the sales cycle to reach conversion
- Recording and analyse pipeline data using CRM system ACT!
- Supporting company growth targets by being proactive in approach to opportunities presented
- Opportunity to meet with existing customers or prospective clients
- Supporting marketing activities
You will possess the following attributes:
- Results driven and self-motivated
- A track record of managing accounts within a thriving FMCG market
- Passionate about delivering results and conversion of leads
- A team player who enjoys sharing best practices and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Ability to produce KPI reports to support pipeline
In return we offer:
- Competitive pay rates and on target bonus
- Full training
- Continued personal development
- Opportunity to be part of a fast paced, enjoyable and friendly working environment
If you are passionate about business development and want to join a growing team, we would love to from you.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job