Empowering insights around the world
Job type: Full time/Permanent
A central role on our commercial team, delivering on our promise of consultative, quality and proactive account management to a defined list of strategically important accounts. The Account Manager will work closely with Operations and the Inside Sales Team to ensure a smooth handover of the project, alongside accurate feasibility against a fully understood client brief, to ensure that projects run smoothly. Finally, the Account Manager will be required, at times, to conduct administrative duties to ensure that commissioning and invoicing are handled in an accurate and timely fashion
From intelligent sampling to award-winning survey engagement software to sample management and custom reporting, Lightspeed Research adds value at every stage of the research process.
Along with a full suite of data collection services including specialty panels, custom panels and communities, mobile surveys, and observed digital behaviour and ad tracking, Lightspeed Research delivers the industry's most complete and highest-quality online research.
Lightspeed Research is part of the Kantar Group, one of the world’s largest research, insight and consultancy networks and the research arm of WPP — the world leader in communications services. We have offices around the globe offering a wide range of career opportunities.
- Reporting directly into Sales Director Enterprise, UK
- Main responsibility is to help maintain and grow Lightspeeds leadership position in the Enterprise UK market.
- Carrying full account responsibility for a selection of key accounts and creating happiness among them
- Writing and owning account strategy plans
- Demonstrating a strong commercial acumen and able to present complex bids, making commercial decisions and representing Lightspeed in field.
- Identifying key client’s needs, problems and goals and solution-oriented in your offering
- Driving double digit YOY Net Sales and OP growth by proactively building a better book of business that focuses on 'fewer, bigger, better’ clients
- Confident, willing to learn and take initiative when required
- Commercially astute
- Strong relationship builder
- Ambitious, to grow your own career and the businesses revenue
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please apply today, we are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job