Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: £24-26k + £5k bonus + benefits including wellbeing scheme, sickness benefit, retail discounts, free parking and up to 28 days annual leave plus public holidays
Location: SK6 2SN - Bredbury/Stockport
Established in 1997, the company helps growing businesses improve efficiency and solve problems using IT and communications technology. With ambitious growth plans, we currently have around 35 people in our team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a good base of experience in sales and customer service activities to join our team and play an important part in the growth of Active.
We're looking for an ambitious, service focused sales professional, with the enthusiasm to succeed and develop, to join our team to secure contract renewals and support sales growth.
* Overseeing the onboarding process for new customers
* Developing and managing customer relationships at multiple contact points
* Ensuring customers are happy with our service throughout their contract
* Analysing billing and usage date to recommend changes
* Renewing customer contracts; preparing proposals, negotiating and closing the order
* Being a central point of contact for key customers, solving escalated customer service queries
* Identifying and developing new opportunities to refer to the sales team
* Gathering customer feedback
Everything that you do will be underpinned by great customer service. You'll be supporting the onboarding of new customers and nurturing relationships by ensuring that service needs are met and that customers feel the value of working with Active. You'll be constantly on the look out for new sales and referral opportunities to feed into the sales team to support sales growth.
You'll be a clear and confident communicator, who enjoys interacting and collaborating with others to solve problems. Your commercial skills will enable you to shape profitable renewal offers and negotiate based on value.
With a high volume of account activities on the go at the same time, both in and away from the office, you'll be working at a face pace and responding to change constantly. Your exceptional organisational skills and keen attention to detail will be essential to keep tasks on track.
You''ll bring a positive, 'can do' mindset to the work and will genuinely care about making life easier for our customers. As a highly energetic and proactive team player, you'll always be thinking around the task and finding ways to do things better in our ever-changing and growing, technology focused world.
Skills and Experience
* Full, clean UK driving licence
* Business to business, customer service
* Proven track record in meeting B2B sales targets
* Delivering exceptional customer service ideally in a technology environment
* Numerate, commercial and computer literate - MS Office Suite including strong excel skills and ability to analyse and present data
* Educated to degree level or equivalent (desirable)
If you have the skills, experience, and enthusiasm to succeed in a fast moving, competitive technology based environment, we would really like to hear from you. Click 'Apply' to forward your CV to be considered for this opportunity.
- 'Account Manager'
- 'Sales Account Manager'
- 'Sales Account Management'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job