If you are an experienced Account Manager who is looking for their next opportunity in the commercial industry then we'd love to hear from you. A fantastic opportunity to maximise levels of client satisfaction and contract revenues through proactive operational and strategic relationship management.
Excellent company benefits including 25 days holiday and private medical care.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Well-developed commercial abilities enabling effective tender preparation, submission and contract negotiation
- Proven substantial experience of working at a strategic level on complex issues
- Extensive presentation capability to both internal and external audiences.
- To have a strong commercial acumen to ensure business focus
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence stakeholders to gain buy in and support at all levels
- Extensive experience of team leadership and management: a team leader and team builder; a self-starter and an energetic driver for performance and results. Able to engender and sustain a ‘can do’ mentality
- Detailed account and contract management experience within the fleet sector (or similar) including complex contracts
Key skills required for the position:
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Graduate calibre (or equivalent)
- Able to work and manage a team
- Full clean driving licence
If you feel that you are a self starter who would be interested in this position, please get in touch with us!
- Do you have a full clean driving licence
- Do you live locally to Surbiton?
- Two years' experience as an Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job