Basic salary £17,500 - £23,000 DOE + Commission
Mon - Thurs: 08:30 - 17:30 Friday: 08:30 - 17:00 1 hour lunch
Calling all Estate Agents, Car Sales Executives who are fed up with working evenings and weekends or alternatively if you are from a Finance or Recruitment background then we want to hear from you….
Our client works with FTSE 250 companies, charities, schools and hospitals and supports the SME sector by providing finance to the UK's small business community. Due to continued success, the company is growing at a fast rate which makes now the perfect time to jump on board. Our client is looking for an exceptional candidate with a proven sales and business development track record to join their team of Account Managers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain good relationships with existing clients and gaining repeat business wherever possible
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquires
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Making accurate and rapid calculations of Finance Terms and monthly payments
- Negotiating interest rates with lenders and customers
- Cold calling and approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business
- Creating detailed and accurate proposal documents
- Developing and maintaining relationships with equipment suppliers
- Meeting and exceeding targets
The Successful Candidate:
- Previous sales and business development experience ideally from a Sales, Finance, Property or Automotive background
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with a proven track record
- Self motivation
- Able to hit and exceed targets
- Excellent attention to detail
Please apply online for the role we review applications daily. Due the high volume of applicants it is not possible to call everyone we wish to speak to, we may be reviewing applications out of hours, so please look out for an email that may ask you to call the office for a discussion with the managing consultant.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job