To identify, promote, develop, co-ordinate and manage the engagement of organisations that generate appropriate vacancies and candidate referrals in order to enable job outcome and sustained employment targets to be achieved, with particular emphasis on developing new business in line with the Regional Business Plan. The Account Manager will be responsible for establishing employer requirements and introducing and cross selling the full range of services to managed accounts.
* Demonstrable experience of achieving and exceeding targets in a account/business development environment within a service industry.
* A track record of working in a customer led environment evidenced through identifying employer needs and developing a portfolio of products and services to fulfil these.
* Project management skills with the ability to drive projects and ensure that key objectives are met within set timescales and budget.
* Extensive experience of account development and customer relationship management.
* Significant experience of writing and delivering successful sales presentations and attending both sales and service related appointments.
* An action centred individual who can manage workloads to meet challenging targets and deadlines.
* A team player who has a positive and flexible approach when working with others.
These are the standard job terms however various flexible working options will be considered should they meet the needs of the business. Examples could include job share, part time, annualised hours, compressed hours, term time working, flexible shifts and home working. Let us know how we can best support you to achieve the right work/life balance.
If you need to receive this information and/ or apply in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach by emailing or call to discuss how we can help.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community, and particularly encourage veterans and disabled candidates to apply for our jobs.
If you are successful you may be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service check.
If you need to receive this information in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach and we will take reasonable steps to arrange this for you.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and we actively encourage candidate applications from all sections of the community.
The successful candidate may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
- Customer Service
- Target Driven
- communication skills
- Good Communication
- interpersonal skills
- relationship building
- Relationship Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job