Role: Account Manager
Salary: £24,000-25,000pa DOE plus bonus
Would you like the opportunity to work for a bespoke manufacturer which has over 20 year's industry knowledge and is looking to continue expansion across the Oxfordshire area? Our established client is looking to recruit an Account Manager who would be keen to build a successful career in sales and account management. This is a really great opportunity for a high achiever, who is able to demonstrate drive, personality, and determination.
- Manage customers' accounts, including negotiating payments, producing quotes, and updating and maintaining customers' records.
- Exceed the gross profit target set.
- Identify the future business opportunities and plan how to secure them.
- Manage stock levels, deal with suppliers and customers to provide an outstanding service.
- React to customer enquiries promptly and in polite manner.
- General administration duties.
- Keep CRM updated at all times
- Experience in telesales, cold calling or business development.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in customer account management.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to think outside the norm and overcome challenges.
- Ability to produce quotes, purchase orders, and resolve customer issues.
- For the right candidate, this could be an immediate start with a growing business and a unique opportunity to join a company with a very bright future.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV. You can also call Inga on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job