gap personnel are one of the UKs largest and leading Independent Industrial recruitment firms boasting a national presence across both an onsite and branch network. We pride ourselves on delivering a bespoke service for both our clients and candidates and are driven by providing excellent service.
Our South Wales team seeks a dynamic, motivated and highly organised Key Account Manager. Responsible for cultivating a sales desk, whilst managing a portfolio of our most prestigious clients the successful candidate will be pivotal in the growth and development of this branch.
Key Accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creating a sales database reflective of the area you are selling to;
- Having an awareness of your competitors and what differentiates gap personnel from them;
- Using various activity to gain new business including Telesales, Drop sessions and attending sales meetings;
- Managing temporary recruitment requirements across all clients in both a reactive and proactive manner;
- Building a sustainable partnership with clients and their associated stakeholders, responding to customer requirements on an efficient and effective manner;
- Identifying areas for growth and improvement and continuously seeking new ways in which to improve our performance;
- Building a network of high calibre candidates local to each client to ensure we are placed to respond to client needs at all times;
- Working with internal colleagues to introduce new offerings and services where appropriate;
- Ensuring full employment law compliance at all times;
- Assisting with upskilling and training of workforce where required;
- Monitoring performance and managing performance where appropriate.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for delivering excellent customer service and exceeding client expectations at all times. Often prepared to go 'the extra mile' you will have experience within a similar role, ideally within a high-volume recruitment environment. You will be organised and methodical in your approach to work with the ability to prioritise and manage a demanding and reactive workload within tight timescales.
You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have a natural flair for developing relationships and rapport quickly and easily. An intermediate level of MS office is also required.
This role will involve working in both the Cardiff and Newport branches therefore you must be able to drive and have your own transport.
To apply, please forward your CV or call Sophie Hughes for an informal discussion. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job