Due to continual expansion, my client is looking for a Account Managers to join their team. Your role will be to maximise profitability and continually drive, and be able to demonstrate best value for my client and its partners.
As an Account Manager your duties will include:
- Support deliver of both strategic and day-to-day business agenda across all campaigns through effective relationship management.
- Develop new, and grow existing relationships.
- Forecast budgets, ensuring the production volume and quality is of a consistent standard in line with company guidelines.
- Construct, deliver and communicate campaign review documentation and attend weekly meetings with clients to update them on all aspects of the campaigns.
- Be the central point for the capture and cascade of best practice as well as being the natural "go to" person for all campaign specific questions and queries.
The ideal candidate must be tenacious, driven, an excellent relationship builder and be able to juggle a busy workload whilst keeping a cool head. Experience in the charity sector is not imperative for this role.
As this role includes client visits, a driving licence is essential.
Working hours Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm. In return, you will be given a basic salary up to £30,000 with OTE £35,000.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Account Manager
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job