£27-30K + Benefits
Dorset, commutable from areas such as: Poole, Dorset & Christchurch
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading digital agency with a fantastic reputation and enviable client list. The role is suited to an experienced digital/marketing/design Account Manager, ideally with UX design & build experience. You will be working closely with the Head of Client Services to help define processes and build up a team of like-minded account handlers. You will need to be a target and client-driven Account Manager who loves building relationships and driving your clients' business forward.
Your role will involve:
- Building strong, lasting relationships with key clients
- Working closely with project managers, designers and other teams to manage projects such as UX, design & build
- Planning, writing & executing action plans and roadmaps
- Ensuring all decisions have the client's best interests at heart
- Seeing projects through to completion and testing & supporting work produced
- Spotting opportunities to maximise business with current and new clients, managing your own sales pipeline, writing and presenting proposals
- Taking responsibility for the commercial performance of your accounts
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Experience within a similar agency account management role
- Ideally a background in UX design & build
- Client centred, positive and target-driven mentality
- Strong written and presenting skills
- Ideally experience within eCommerce software & CMS systems
This is a great chance to become a pivotal element within this highly successful agency. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job