*New Business Account Manager – Now required in Soho, London – Intelligent Client Consultation – Realistically achievable KPIs and Bonus*
Are you looking to be a part of a company that really values their employees and offers a friendly and exciting working environment? If so, keep on reading as our client are looking for individuals just like you!
Established in 1986, our client is the leading New Business Development Consultancy for marketing, creative and communication agencies. They employ over 20 people in the heart of London’s West End and work with clients all over the UK and overseas.
Due to continuing business success and growth, they have a fantastic opportunity available for a New Business Account Manager to join the team in Soho, London.
What can they offer you in return?
- Initial salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (£40,000 OTE) dependent on experience, with the opportunity to flourish. Their top earners achieve in excess of £60k .
- Annual performance and salary review.
- Performance related bonus.
- Internal competitions, incentives and prizes.
- Workplace pension.
- Friendly work environment.
- On the job training.
- Centrally located office, based in Soho.
- Unrivalled exposure to the exciting, fast-paced world of digital and creative communications agencies in which to thrive.
- A wide variety of interesting and innovative clients.
- Working with us will introduce you to a fast paced, interesting and contemporary sector with opportunities for future progression within that field
- Plus much more!
Your responsibilities as their New Business Account Manager:
- Managing your own client base of a portfolio of c.5 marketing clients.
- Arranging new business meetings for your clients to attend.
- Meeting your clients regularly to review campaign successes.
- Maintaining and building relationships with clients to deliver the best possible service.
- Calling marketing decision makers on behalf of your clients to generate high quality new business meetings.
What are they looking for from you?
- Proven experience within an outbound sales role.
- Confidence in dealing with clients at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Taking personal responsibility for performance and lead development.
- Bags of personality along with taking pleasure in engaging and helping people.
- Adaptable and keen to learn new skills and industries.
If you are looking for a company that will value you as an asset to the team and enable you to reach your full potential as their New Business Account Manager, then we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Account Management
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job